Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Dr. Ellison is currently In-Network for: Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United HealthCare/United Behavioral Health, and Beacon.
The capable medical administrative staff at Ellison & Associates can also help you with self pay and Out-of Network payment options.
Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Health Savings Debit cards, and Most Bank Debit Cards -OUR OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT CHECKS.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $75 fee for medication management or a new patient appointment.